Tuesday 22 June 2010

Brief

I have decided to do the first brief which is to construct a promotional package for an release of an album. The main project of a music video and the ancillary tasks of a digipak and a magazine advertisement for digipak. I have a band to work and they have said that I can use one of their songs as the backing track and that if I need them, they will be in the video. I don't have ideas for the video, digipak or advert yet.

I have to analyze 3 music videos, 2 digipaks and 2 magazine adverts. The music videos I am going to analyze are;

  • General Fiasco - I'm not made of eyes
  • You Me at Six - Kiss and tell
  • Lostprophets - For he's a jolly good felon


The 2 digipak covers I'm going to analyze are;
  • The Blackout - The Best In Town
  • Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions
The 2 magazine adverts for digipaks I'm going to analyze are;
  • Funeral For a Friend - Your history is mine (greatest hits album)
  • The Prodigy - Invaders must die (album)

No comments:

Post a Comment